Last week Microsoft announced a Technical Preview of Windows 10 for phones. The first preview is only available for a Lumia’s 630,635,636,638,730 and 830 and in this video I talk a look at the technical preview on a Lumia 630.
To Install Windows 10 on a supported device you install the Windows Insider app, select whether you want the fast track or the slow track for future updates and then go to Settings and check for updates. It will then download the update.
The main changes in Windows 10 for phones over Windows Phone 8.1 are:
•Expanded quick actions in Action Center, there is now an expand button which shows more actions.
•Full-size background image for Start.
•Interactive notifications, so you can reply inline to text messages
•Text to speech everywhere, there is a microphone icon in the keyboard so you can have speech input anywhere you can type.
•An all new photos app.
•A new file manager app.
•New settings screen arranged by category.
Microsoft do warn about a number of issues (see my post) but so far the little 630 is working ok. More changes are coming in future builds.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://a1carpetcare.biz/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Chiến dịch WannaCry Ransomware: Threat Intelligence và Risk Management (vi) FireEye Inc
- Hướng dẫn nâng cấp SSD giữ nguyên hệ điều hành Windows | Clone HDD to SSD
- Nâng cấp lên giao diện Samsung ONE UI thôi!
- NÂNG CẤP SỨC MẠNH MÁY TÍNH – CÁCH LẮP THÊM RAM CHO MÁY PC
- MacBook Pro 13" (Mid 2012) SSD & RAM Upgrades | IMNC