Buy this RAM here –
REMEMBER TO LIKE & FAVORITE
FRIEND ME ON FACEBOOK
This is a video tutorial describing the process of upgrading your RAM on the MacBook Pro. This video covers the early 2011 Quad-core MacBook Pro. The process will be similar for most unibody MacBooks. In this case I’ve upgraded to 16GB of Corsair memory (although Apple claims support for only 8GB). The 16GB is recognized and functions perfectly.
Don’t pay the hefty factory upgrade prices from Apple – Complete the upgrade yourself! I previously installed an SSD inside my MacBook Pro as well, the processed is outlined in this video –
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Chiến dịch WannaCry Ransomware: Threat Intelligence và Risk Management (vi) FireEye Inc
- Hướng dẫn nâng cấp SSD giữ nguyên hệ điều hành Windows | Clone HDD to SSD
- Nâng cấp lên giao diện Samsung ONE UI thôi!
- NÂNG CẤP SỨC MẠNH MÁY TÍNH – CÁCH LẮP THÊM RAM CHO MÁY PC
- MacBook Pro 13" (Mid 2012) SSD & RAM Upgrades | IMNC